PLEASE READ THE PROGRAM QUALIFICATIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING
Minimum program qualifications
- Youth must be English speaking. No language requirements for parent/guardians.
- This club is for males’ grades 9-12 or ages 14 years old – 17 years old
- Must be attending school
- Cannot be under the supervision of juvenile court services
- MUST BE WILLING TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND
Other program qualifications
- Mandatory participation to all Thursday workshops from 5pm – 9pm, until June 2022.
- Mandatory involvement/engagement, and participation in community service projects.
- Mandatory involvement/engagement, and participation in self-project.
- Parent/guardians must be willing to volunteer.
Program location and hours of operation
The program in located at 870 S. Greenbrier St. Arlington, VA 22204
Our hours of operation are Thursdays and Friday 4pm to 10pm.
The main contact number is (202) 644-6812. For electronic correspondence please email firstname.lastname@example.org